You are the web masterof a college website. You share a server with other school departments such as accounting and HR. Based on this chapter, create at least five security-relatedrules for staff memb
You are the web masterof a college website. You share a server with other school departments such as accounting and HR.
Based on this chapter, create at least five security-relatedrules for staff members who are addingweb pages being added to your site. Include ajustification and explanation for eachrule. Rules should relate to college, staff and student, and system information security.
Write your answer using a WORD document.Do your own work and use your own words, NO PLAGIARISM.
- OverviewThis week’s class covers Database SecurityPrinciplesThis week’s topics:
- SQL Injection
- Setting Database Permissions
- Stored Procedures
- Review this week’s lab discussion
- Required ReadingsRead Chapter 7 of the Sullivan text, Database Security PrinciplesPrimary topics:
- The Dangers of Detailed Errors
- Validating Input
- Single Account Security
- SQL Injection in Stored Procedures
- Insecure Direct Object References
- Required VideoSQL Injection TutorialClick HEREto watchembedded video below.
- Required VideosDo Stored Procedures Stop SQL InjectionClick HERE to watch or click embedded video below.