I attached the project summary and the past 4 assignments to get your information from. The purpose of this assignment is to begin drafting an internal business proposal that outlines how you will im
I attached the project summary and the past 4 assignments to get your information from.
The purpose of this assignment is to begin drafting an internal business proposal that outlines how you will implement the solution to the problem you have identified in your organization.
There are several parts to this assignment, and each part has been explained and briefly outlined in the “Business Proposal Project Summary” resource. This document should be used as a guide to assist you with constructing key elements of the proposal. Word count guidelines are provided for each section of the business proposal. For this assignment, you will complete the Purpose Statement, Problem Statement, Data and Research Findings, Proposed Solution, Stakeholder Analysis and Benefits, and Implementation Methods sections of the business proposal. Utilize content that was generated in the Topic 1-4 assignments, as well as implementing instructor feedback, to complete the sections as noted below. Evidence of revision from instructor feedback will be assessed on the final business proposal.
- Purpose Statement (100-250 words) provides a clear statement of why the business proposal is being made.
- Problem Statement (revised as needed from Topic 1 assignment feedback) including specific data (statistics and numbers) related to how the problem impacts the business. This part of the proposal should include the graph/chart/data you collected in Part 1 of the Topic 2 assignment.
- Data and Research Findings (250-500 words) should include a summary of what you learned from conducting research related to what has already been done to address the organizational problem. This part of the proposal should include the graph/chart/data you collected in Part 2 of the Topic 2 assignment.
- Proposed Solution (250-500 words) should include a summary of the top three problem solutions you considered to address the problem. In addition to including the graph/chart/data you collected in Part 3 of the Topic 2 assignment, this section should provide a succinct discussion of the pros and cons of implementing each of the top three solutions being considered to address the problem.
- Stakeholder Analysis and Benefits (500 words, revised as needed from Topic 3 assignment feedback).
- Implementation Methods (250-500 words) summarize specific strategies that will be used to implement the problem solution, including time and costs associated with implementation.
It is important to include specific data throughout the business proposal. Include statistics that support the problem statement that can be used to establish and track goals; relate to specifics of implementation, timing, and cost; and illustrate stakeholder benefits. The proposal is an internal document that will be read by stakeholders within the organization where the problem exists, so keep this in mind and focus on this audience as you write. Within the Word document, include subsection titles to organize content according to the categories listed above to provide easy reference points for the reader.
Illustrations can be useful to people more easily moved by seeing a graphic expression of that you are writing about. You’ll find most of the stuff for this assignment is copy and paste (With any necessary adjustments), from the work you’ve already done. The better you did initially, the less you’ll have to do now. Remember that you are trying to propose a change, so read your work with a critical eye to see if the work could be improved. The rubric is available for you in the assignment drop box. Remember to include your problem solution matrix and your stakeholder analysis (Both pages). I’ll be looking for proper citations and references. I cannot give full points in any area of the rubric that lacks proper citations or references. Just to be clear: I will be taking off points in major content areas for lack of proper in-text citation and a proper reference page.
To recap, among the other things asked for in the syllabus, remember to include:
- For the Problem Statement, use the topic-one work to inform your narrative. You don’t need to include it all, but you should have a good statement surrounded by a narrative that give the statement context. Include part-one of your week-two assignment here as well, with the chart or graph.
- Under Data and Research, include part-two of your topic-two assignment with the graph or chart, and appropriate narrative.
- Under proposed solutions, please include all of the topic-four assignment with the excel page, part-three of your topic-two assignment with the chart or graph, and appropriate narrative.
- Under Stakeholders, please include all of the topic-three assignment with both excel pages, and appropriate narrative.
- Add the implementation section, per the course readings from this week.
- Use the headers from the syllabus.
- References and in-text citations are required.