Complete the Journal 1 assignment based on the following specific readings for Journal 1: Women and Religious Traditions “Introduction.”Feminism: A Movement to End Sexist Oppression,” by bell hooks. [
Complete the Journal 1 assignment based on the following specific readings for Journal 1:
- Women and Religious Traditions “Introduction.”
- Feminism: A Movement to End Sexist Oppression,” by bell hooks. [Read Chapter 1: “Feminist politics: Where we stand” in Feminism is for Everybody]
Make sure to review the sample journal entries provided in the attached document.
These are the 4 required elements for your journal:
- Give at least one quote from the readings (cite author and page number) – if there are multiple sources for readings it is fine to choose a quote from each.
- Ask a question of clarification or analysis.
- Write a substantial 2 paragraph (meaning at least 7-10 sentences per paragraph as a minimum) response that engages with the ideas and examples, including giving your own supported perspective.
- Include a works cited list.
This should NOT be a summary of the texts but a thoughtful consideration of some ideas that emerged from the readings.Include full citations for works cited.Guidelines: Double-space your submission and attach it as a Word doc. (Do not submit a PDF.) Format it overall so it complies with MLA or APA.