Chapter 8 – Value Sensitive Design of Complex Product SystemsChapter 9 – Stakeholder Engagement in Policy Development: Observations and Lessons from International Experience For your initial post, add
Chapter 9 – Stakeholder Engagement in Policy Development: Observations and Lessons from International Experience
For your initial post, address the four sections below, and write NO more than 500 words. Your contributions should be in your own words; quote very sparingly. Be concise. All other contributions would be a reflection of the contributions of your classmates. After your initial post, reply to the contributions by your classmates and follow the guidelines for the frequency and quality of your contributions.
- CHAPTER SUMMARY: Summarize chapter presented during the week. Identify the main point (as in “What’s your point?”), thesis, or conclusion of the key ideas presented in the chapter.
- SUPPORT: Do research outside of the book and demonstrate that you have in a very obvious way. This refers to research beyond the material presented in the textbook. Show something you have discovered from your own research. Be sure this is obvious and adds value beyond what is contained in the chapter itself.
- EVALUATION: Apply the concepts from the appropriate chapter. Hint: Be sure to use specific terms and models directly from the textbook in analyzing the material presented and include the page in the citation.
- SOURCES: Include citations with your sources.Use APA style citations and references.
Examples of quality posts include:
- Providing additional information to the discussion;
- Elaborating on previous comments from others;
- Presenting explanations of concepts or methods to help fellow students,
- Presenting reasons for or against a topic in a persuasive fashion,
- Sharing your own personal experiences that relate to the topic, and
- Providing a URL and explanation for an area you researched on the Internet.