1 . Sexuality discrimination in our society
2 . The cost of energy crisis in Pakistan
3. Literacy is a only panacea for the ills of Pakistan
four. Media: A double older weapon
a few. Pakistan: An administrative plaisanterie
6. Islam in the world perspective
six. Climate modify: A fact or perhaps fiction?
almost eight. Unbridled freedom is no liberty: Limits of freedom of expression being unfaithful. Judicial figures and judicial restraint in Pakistan
twelve. Beggars can not be choosers
14. Modernisation as opposed to Westernisation
doze. Economic freedom ensures sovereignty
1 . Democratisation in Middle East
2 . SAARC and local development
a few. Baluchistan complotto
4. Catastrophe of governance in Pakistan
5. Climatic change or caution?
6. The gigantic challenges experienced by Pakistan
7. The failure of UNO
almost 8. The expansionist foreign plan of the sole superpower, USA 9. Devastation management in Pakistan: A consequence in mismanagement 10. The Muslim Ummah: A misconception
11. Pakistan-USA relationship: A tale of doubt
12. Energy crisis is known as a major cause of economic crisis in Pakistan 13. Countrywide education plan of Pakistan, 2009
14. Pakistan-India associations: From violence to thaw-exploring a new South-Asian destiny 12-15. American get out of from Afghanistan, 2014 and the repercussions pertaining to Pakistan of sixteen. China-Pakistan relations: From ideal to monetary cooperation 17. The cost of battle with terror for Pakistan
18. Memo-gate (civil-military balance in Pakistan)
nineteen. Democracy: The case for Pakistan
20. Judicial activism vs judicial restraint in Pakistan
21. Obama's four more years-confrontation or perhaps conciliation?: US priorities for the modern world 22. Geo-strategic importance of Pakistan
23. Strike on Malala: Growing extremism in Pakistan
1 ) Define Wahi in the mild of the O Quran and Hadith. Just how Wahisolves our problems? Also write their types. installment payments on your What are the consumer and group benefits of the belief in Tauheed and Time of Common sense? 3. Compose notes on Namaz, Roza and Zakat.
4. Determine primary and secondary types of law.
5. Discuss in detail the sociable, political and economic systems of Islam. 6. What are the problems of Muslim Ummah and ideas to resolve these people. 7. What rights offers Islam given to women. Assess these legal rights with the European rights.
Open public Administration
1 ) Public operations and its techniques.
2 . Public corporations.
a few. Bureaucracy in Pakistan since an agent of change and the application of Weberian Model. 4. Accountability in Pakistan: External and internal mechanism-a important analysis. your five. Private as opposed to public administration: A comparative analysis. 6th. Developing management leadership in Pakistan.
7. The planning structure/procedure in Pakistan.
8. Rules of administrative organisation: How far true in Pakistani perspective. 9. Personnel administration in Pakistan: Distinct systems of recruitment. 12. The position of governance in Pakistan.
11. Neighborhood self-government: Their past, present and foreseeable future in Pakistan. 12. Monetary administration:
(a) Budgetary treatment in Pakistan
(b) Accounting and auditing of open public sector organisation in Pakistan
Muslim Law & Jurisprudence
1 . The sources of Islamic Law, especially Ijtehad.
2 . Marriage: necessities, kinds and modes.
several. Talaq: sorts and treatment.
4. Dower and dowry.
5. Will (bequest): constraints on the testamentary powers of the Muslim and revocation of will. six. Gift (Hiba): its necessities and sorts, deathbed presents and acknowledgments. 7. Waqaf: its necessities, kinds, forces and tasks of mutawalli. 8. Pre-emption (shufa): their grounds and kinds.
being unfaithful. Islamic law of gift of money: Its guidelines, especially rule of manifestation and impediments to gift of money. 10. Guardianship of minimal (ward) under the Guardians' and Wards ac: duties and powers of guardian and fiduciary romantic relationship. 11. Crucial analysis of the Muslim Family Laws and Ordinance, 61. 12. Distinction between Hudood Laws and Tazir.
13. Short paperwork:
a) Custody of the children of...