5453022Forum 1 (Module 1) This Discussion Board replaces in-class conversations in online courses. It is comprised of three parts: A thread of 150+ words, which responds to the instructions is due by
5453022Forum 1 (Module 1)
This Discussion Board replaces in-class conversations in online courses. It is comprised of three parts:
- A thread of 150+ words, which responds to the instructions is due by Thursday, so that your classmates have time to read and reply.
- Note: a good thread will either cite the textbook or the Bible.
- Reply to a classmate with 75+ words by Monday.
- Reply to a second classmate with 75+ words by Monday.
Each thread should demonstrate course-related knowledge. Replies should add to the conversation and go beyond “I agree”. Replies should provide substantive additional thoughts regarding classmates’ threads.
Prompt: Since 1971, Liberty University’s goal has been “Training Champions for Christ” through quality education from a Biblical worldview. In 2018, Liberty University released a new declaration of what it means to be a Champion for Christ. For this Discussion Board, watch the “We the Champions” video in the Assignments folder for Module 1. Then, review the We the Champions website.
Address the following topics (150 words total minimum). Do not respond in a list or bullets. Your thread should be in paragraph format. Remember to cite the textbook or the Bible.
- Paragraph 1 – How does the “We the Champions” video help you better understand the mission of Liberty University?
- Paragraph 2 – What aspect of the website resonated most with you based on your personal experiences? (Provide details.)
Reply Prompt: In forming your two replies, find classmates who bring up different points. Then, make a real contribution to the conversation. Rather than just saying, “I agree” or “Good job,” be careful to provide support for your replies. Reply to at least two classmates. Each of your replies must be at least 75 words.
Submit your thread by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Thursday of